Paul Kocharhook (Owner of Pathway Design & Construction) attended the EEBA High Performance Home Summit* in San Diego, CA.
*About the event: BUILDING THE FUTURE: SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHY, RESILIENT AND AFFORDABLE HIGH-PERFORMANCE HOMES
Through code and conscience, high-performance building is now a reality. Builders in markets all over the country are making high performance the cornerstone of their business plans.
This event was aimed for builders, raters, analysts, and architects who are committed to finding solutions for producing high-performance buildings.
Sessions presented the latest in building science, combined with real-world application and problem-solving. Presentations covered topics of special interest including solutions for healthy, resilient and affordable high performance and Zero-Energy Homes:
- Defining, building and selling a Healthy Home
- Resilience in the Built Environment
- Impact of Policy, Code and Title 24 on Design and Construction
- Building the Home of the Future with Innovation, Cost Efficiencies and Sustainability
- Water Efficiency & Conservation