Are you willing to expand your knowledge of the construction field, engage in sustainable building practices, and share your expertise with others?
Pathway Design & Construction is a family-owned, growing, progressive Seattle residential remodeling company based in SODO dedicated to healthy building design and construction. We are committed to best building practices for improved indoor air quality and energy efficiency to create a healthy living space and work environment for our clients and our employees. The ideal candidate will work in close collaboration with our clients, architects, and tradespeople, and share our commitment to craftsmanship and high performance.
If you have a mindset compatible with ours, then we are looking for you!
This is a hands-on working position which requires the following important qualities:
- Strong attention to detail for all phases of residential remodeling.
- Responsible and organized, eager to work as well as open to learning.
- Minimum 2 yrs.’ field experience.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Computer and smart phone proficient.
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and independent self-starter.
- Team player who demonstrates professional communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Dedicated to keeping a clean, healthy, and safe job site on a daily basis.
- Owns a wide range of tools necessary for all aspects of construction and is willing to use them.
- Valid WA driver's license and a good driving record.
- Avoids drugs and alcohol on the job and is a non-smoker.
- Clean, well-kept appearance.
In return we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Health/dental/rx and life insurance benefits
- Simple IRA retirement plan
When responding to this posting please include the following:
- Past work experience.
- Why would you be an asset to our company?
- Tell us something interesting about yourself.
Ready to apply?
Send resume, introduction and any other required information to be considered.